Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wired

It's been a few days... I've been sleep-deprived (Brandon still pulling all-nighters, Gabriel's teething), feeling crappy (damn allergies), and just down in general. We emailed his dad ("caved", as we call it)...he read it, but didn't respond. Enjoying *the game* too much still, I suppose. It's an awful feeling to have someone else make the decisions for your life. I can't wait to be away from that.

I finally got someone at the neurologist's office to tell me that they DID see seizure activity on his first EEG, but can't tell what's causing it since the EEG was a short one. We got next Friday to Bangor for his 48-hour EEG (they moved it up and ordered the longest one), and on the 21st of October he goes for an MRI. This totally freaks me out-he'll have to be sedated for it. What if they find something on his brain? This is almost too much to handle...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're having such a hard time right now........I hope things get better for you soon.....