Thursday, February 12, 2009

And the rug comes out from under me...

Everything was going great with the new job. I was the best in my training class, the managers liked me, I had made a great group of friends...and then, BAM.

I was terminated today due to mistakingly putting the wrong prior employment dates on my application. I filled it out to the best of my knowledge, as it states, but I was wrong. My managers were acting on orders from New York. They tried their best to fight it, but had about as much luck as I did.

It was like being kicked in the gut repeatedly. I came home and directly cried myself to sleep. I woke up, CORRECTED MY RESUME', and started applying for more jobs. I've been answering texts from my work-friends all night-they're all so upset. So am I :(

2 comments:

Mrs Swan said...

((())) I am so sorry hun!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry sweetie, that just sucks!